Build homes better
Helping our customers build low energy buildings & homes quickly and cost effectively.
SAVE BUILD TIME
LOWER BUILD COSTS
SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT
At Build Homes Better we believe in helping our customers build low energy, eco-friendly homes that will stand the test of time.
By using our range of Insulated Concrete Formwork systems for external walls and foundations our customers can Build Homes Better, faster and at a lower cost than before.
How is this possible?
The construction process eliminates many faults which are commonly found in masonry and timber frame buildings, for example:
- Gaps in the insulation are eliminated.
- Cold air cannot circulate behind or bypass the insulation
- Cold bridging is virtually eliminated
- No drying out delays, shrinkage or settlement
- The insulation can’t move or settle over time
- The insulation quality won’t degrade over time.
- The systems are inherently air-tight and don’t require sealing with membranes and tapes
- Noise performance is built in, and not reliant on detailing and workmanship
- 1hr fire resistance or compartment walls as standard, (prior to additional coverings)
Our wall and foundation systems offer a choice of insulation levels, starting at a level 30% better than building regulations require, going through to products which exceed the requirements of the ultra-low energy “Passivhaus” building standard.
Our systems are rated A or A+ in the BRE green guide for construction. Build Homes Better products use recycled materials and are fully recyclable.
The hybrid modular approach to construction allows rapid construction using semi-skilled trades.